- 1 lb. chicken, boneless, skinless
- 16 oz. sour cream, fat free
- 1 onion soup mix, packet powdered
- 10 ¾ oz. chicken soup, cream of, fat free
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned
- 1 peas, frozen pkg.
An alternative to Beef, Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is delicious and healthy too!
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT peas in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Add frozen peas for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Serve over egg noodles or your favorite rice.
Kindly provided by Facebook friend J. M. L. - facebook.com