- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 3/4 c. yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 c. milk
- 1/3 c. melted butter
Love good ole fashioned Crock Pot Cornbread… just like Grandma use to make!
1. Mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the egg, milk and melted butter. Stir until just moistened.
3. Place batter in a 2 quart greased can or baking dish that will fit in your crock pot.
4. Place can or baking dish on rack or trivet in bottom of crock pot.
5. Cover. Cook for 2-3 hours on High.
Note: Trivet can be made of aluminum foil twisted to be placed on bottom.
Crock Pot Girl