- 1 lb. beef, stew meat, cubed
- 1 mix, Lipton's onion soup
- 6 c. hot water
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 c. biscuit mix
- 1 T. parsley, finely chopped
- 6 T. milk
Slow Cooker Beef Dumpling Soup is very tasty, and so easy to make!
- In slow cooker, sprinkle dry onion soup mix over stewing beef.
- Pour hot water over meat. Stirring in carrots, celery and tomato.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Turn crock to High.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley.
- Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
- Drop dumpling mixture into slow cooker with a teaspoon.
- Cover and cook on High for an additional 30 minutes.