- 3 lb. meatballs, frozen
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 3 brown gravy, canned
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned or fresh
- 1 onion, red, medium to large
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
Slow Cooker Easy Swedish Meatballs are a great meal to throw together, when you only have an hour before dinner.
- Place frozen meatballs and onion strips in slow cooker and warm until meatballs are beginning to thaw.
- Add sour cream, gravy and mushrooms.
- Stir well while adding spices.
- Cover. Cook until meatballs are cooked through, about 1 hour.
Serve over cooked egg noddles for an easy and great meal.