- 16 oz. cream cheese, block (2 blocks)
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 garlic, heads
Slow Cooker Garlic Dip is good served hot or cold, and great for game days, potlucks and anything that comes up!
- Peel the heads of garlic, and dice the cloves into tiny pieces.
- Smash the garlic pieces. You can use a rolling pin!
- Turn on small slow cooker to High.
- Cut the cream cheese into squares and place in the slow cooker to melt. Top with mayonnaise and stir once the cream cheese begins to dissolve.
- You may need to stir a few times before it becomes smooth enough to add the smashed garlic, and stir with the garlic.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour, or on Low for 2.
Stir well and serve with crackers and veggies!! Good served Hot or Cold!