- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sweet red pepper, medium-size, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 c. chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/4 c. teriyaki sauce, low-sodium
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 T. oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. snow peas, trimmed
- 8 oz. bamboo shoots, canned
- Sliced scallions (optional)
- 1 T. sesame seeds, (optional)
- 3 c. brown rice, cooked
Crock Pot Shrimp Stir-Fry is a great recipe to make with all the delicious veggies. It can also be made with beef, pork or the meat of your choice.
1. Place sliced carrots and red pepper in a 5 – 6-quart crock pot.
2. In a bowl, blend broth, teriyaki, cornstarch, oyster sauce and sugar.
3. Place in crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook for 3 1/2 hours on Low or 1 3/4 hours on High.
5. During the final 20 minutes of cooking time, stir shrimp, snow peas and bamboo shoots (drained), or veggies of your choice into the crock pot.
6. Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds (optional) and serve over brown rice.
Crock Pot Girl