- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sweet red pepper, medium-size, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 c. chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/4 c. teriyaki sauce, low-sodium
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 T. oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. snow peas, trimmed
- 8 oz. bamboo shoots, canned
- Sliced scallions (optional)
- 1 T. sesame seeds, (optional)
- 3 c. brown rice, cooked
Slow Cooker Shrimp Stir-Fry is a great recipe to make with all the delicious veggies. It can also be made with beef, pork or the meat of your choice.
- Place sliced carrots and red pepper in a 5 – 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, blend broth, teriyaki, cornstarch, oyster sauce and sugar.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook for 3 1/2 hours on Low or 1 3/4 hours on High.
- During the final 20 minutes of cooking time, stir shrimp, snow peas and bamboo shoots (drained), or veggies of your choice into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds (optional) and serve over brown rice.