- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 10 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, canned
- ½ c. Milk
- 8 oz. corn, niblets, canned
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 - 2 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
Slow Cooker Hamburger and Potato Casserole is a great budget friendly recipe and great for those busy summer evenings.
- Spray 4 to 6 quart slow cooker with non stick vegetable spray.
- Layer potatoes, onions & garlic, and hamburger until all is used, sprinkling each layer with salt & pepper.
- Mix soup and milk together and pour over top.
- Cover. Cook 3 to 4 hours on High.
- During the last 30 minutes stir in corn and top with cheese.
NOTE: Good to add summer veggies to this recipe! I like to add red, yellow or orange peppers…