- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 c. zucchini, chopped
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 T. Coconut Palm Sugar (or other natural sweetener)
- 1 T. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 3-14.5 oz jars diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 4 T. apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. spicy mustard
- 1 T. regular yellow mustard
Clean Eating Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is both healthy and delicious. This is a meal you will feel good about serving to your family!
- Brown ground chicken with onions and garlic in a large skillet. Cook chicken thoroughly.
- Place in crock. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir well.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 2-4 hours.