Cooking Time:1-2 hours
Ingredients1 c. Vanilla Vodka
3 c. Apple Cider
Cinnamon, Sugar and apple slices for garnish
Just in time for the holidays! Slow Cooker Hot Apple Martinis are not only delicious they are fun to make and serve to guests!
- Place apple juice and cinnamon sticks in crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH for 1-2 hours, until apple juice is very hot.
- When juice is hot, add the vanilla vodka and stir.
- Turn crock to WARM setting once you have added the vanilla vodka.
- Mix equal parts of cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Wet rims of martini glasses with a lemon and dip glasses into cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Drizzle caramel sauce in the bottom of the martini glass.
- Carefully pour apple martinis into prepared glasses and serve warm with additional cinnamon sticks or apple slices, if desired.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
I did not under the proportions(volume) 1 c. vanilla vodka & 3 c. apple juice
Hi Vinoo – It’s 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) of vanilla vodka + 3 cups (24 fluid ounces) of apple juice. Happy crocking!
How many does this serve??
Hello Courteroo, All of my recipes have the serving size in the upper right hand corner of the page, but happy to share this recipes serves “8”! Enjoy and Happy Crocking!
I love the Hot Apple Martini…. While its keeping warm, your whole house smells delicious and the taste is just a delicious winter/Holiday adult drink…
I had company for the week and decided to try this last night. It was a big hit. The warm drink was nice on a cold, holiday season night, and the sugar/cinnamon was the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for sharing.
[…] Hot Apple Martinis […]
How many cinnamon sticks?
[…] 2. Slow Cooker Hot Apple Martinis […]