- 1 c. Vanilla Vodka
- 3 c. Apple Cider
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Caramel Sauce
- Cinnamon, Sugar and apple slices for garnish
Just in time for the holidays! Slow Cooker Hot Apple Martinis are not only delicious they are fun to make and serve to guests!
- Place apple juice and cinnamon sticks in crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH for 1-2 hours, until apple juice is very hot.
- When juice is hot, add the vanilla vodka and stir.
- Turn crock to WARM setting once you have added the vanilla vodka.
- Mix equal parts of cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Wet rims of martini glasses with a lemon and dip glasses into cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Drizzle caramel sauce in the bottom of the martini glass.
- Carefully pour apple martinis into prepared glasses and serve warm with additional cinnamon sticks or apple slices, if desired.