- Olive oil
- 15 oz. chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. all natural almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 c. Pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 c. Enjoy Life baking chips
Clean eating desserts that actually taste good are few and far between. Slow Cooker Clean Eating Blondies are easy, healthy, and so yummy!
- Lightly grease crock with olive oil and line with parchment.
- In a food processor or blender, add all the ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips; blend until batter is smooth.
- Fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips into batter, then pour batter into crock.
- Smooth out batter and then sprinkle 2 T. of chips on top.
- Cover and crock on Low for 2-3 hours, or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are brown.
- Remove lid and insert from crock and let cool on counter top another 2 hours.
- Remove parchment with blondies, cut into squares, and sprinkle with additional sea salt before serving.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”