Cooking Time:2-3 hours
15 oz. chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/2 c. all natural almond butter or peanut butter
1/3 c. Pure maple syrup or honey
2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/3 c. Enjoy Life baking chips (Optional)
Clean eating desserts that actually taste good are few and far between. Slow Cooker Clean Eating Blondies are easy, healthy, and so yummy!
- Lightly grease crock with olive oil and line with parchment.
- In a food processor or blender, add all the ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips; blend until batter is smooth.
- Optional: Fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips into batter, then pour batter into crock.
- Smooth out batter and then sprinkle 2 T. of chips on top.
- Cover and crock on Low for 2-3 hours, or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are brown.
- Remove lid and insert from crock and let cool on counter top another 2 hours.
- Remove parchment with blondies, cut into squares, and sprinkle with additional sea salt before serving.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
Hello, those blondies look awesome! How neccessary are those baking chips ? ICan I do without them? thx!
Ana, the chips add great flavor, but you need to make this recipe your own… Happy Crocking!
[…] Slow Cooker Blondies […]
Just to clarify, when you say, “Remove lid and insert from crock and let cool,” do you let the blondies cool in the insert on the countertop with the lid on still? Or without? Probably a silly question…. Thanks!
Hi Elizabeth, not a silly question at all! You want to let the Blonidies cool inside the ceramic insert, but remove the insert from the cooking base.and you also want to remove the lid while they are cooling. Thanks, and let us know how you enjoyed them! Happy Crocking!
Can I use a crock pot liner instead of parchment paper?
You sure can, Nicole. Just spray the liner with Pam or another non-stick spray. Happy Crocking!
[…] http://www.getcrocked.com/2013/11/22/slow-cooker-clean-eating-blondies/ […]
What are the enjoy life baking chips & where do you find them?
Kelly, happy to share a link with you… here you go! http://www.enjoylifefoods.com
Try adding pumpkin pure. They’re awesome.
Can you use foil instead of parchment paper?
Hi Jess, yes make all these recipe your own, and change them to what works for you. I love it when others make any changes, that is how we know if it works or not! 🙂
Silly question, are baking chips like chocolate chips (or other flavored chips)? If so, what flavor baking chip did you use?
Hi Heather! They are chips, and I am happy to share this link with you, so you can read about them. Here you go! http://www.enjoylifefoods.com
I’m curious as to what size crock pot you used?
I actually used my Casserole Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock™ to make these blondes, but you can use an oval or round 5-6 quart slow cooker too. Happy Crocking!
[…] Slow Cooker Blondies from Get Crocked […]