- 2 c. turkey, cooked
- 4 c. water
- 4 c. turkey broth
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 onion, small
- 1 carrot
- 2 celery, stalks
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 oz. noodles - of your choice
There are a few variations for left over turkey soup, but I like Slow Cooker EASY Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup because it is EASY! Enjoy
- From your leftover Thanksgiving Turkey, cut meat into bitesize chunks.
- Chop the onion, carrot and celery.
- Place all of the ingredients EXCEPT noodles in your slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Remove the bay leaf and add the noodles.
- Cover and Crock for another hour on Low or 1/2 hour on High until the noodles are soft.