- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- 1/2 c. Cooked, Diced Ham
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 8 oz. Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- Up to 2/3 c. Breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Need a yummy recipe to use up that leftover holiday ham? Look no further than these Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs! A meal in itself, these meatballs are delicious and they will make the perfect treat for tonight’s NCAA Championship Game! Enjoy!
- Combine Ham, Chicken, Seasonings and Egg in a bowl. Mix well.
- Slowly add the breadcrumbs until mixture is just dry enough to form into meatballs
- Form meatballs around the cheese cubes. You should get about 12-16 meatballs.
- Add 1/4 c. water to the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Place meatballs in slow cooker without overlapping. If you need to, add a second layer and divide layers with a piece of foil.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 6-8 Hours.
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce. (mix equal parts honey and dijon mustard)
Note: Optional step: brown meatballs in a skillet before placing in slow cooker. This is totally optional based on your preference. Browning will give the meatballs a nice color but will not adjust flavor much.