Cooking Time:3 hours
Ingredients1 c. graham cracker crumbs
¼ c. brown sugar
¼ c. butter, melted
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 T. flour
Slow Cooker Cheesecake is one of those deserts that when you share with your guests they just gasp with excitement! Sweet, creamy and so delicious!
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter and press into spring form pan that will fit inside your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add cheese and sugar and continue to blend until fluffy.
- Add cream, vanilla and flour and beat an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture on top of crust.
- Line slow cooker with double layer of foil. Insert spring form pan.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Turn off heat and leave cheesecake in slow cooker for another hour or until cool enough to remove.
- Move to rack to cool completely.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Options: Serve with canned cherries or fresh berries, as desired
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
What size springform pan?
I have a large slow cooker, and my springform pan fits inside, so you will need to see what fits in your slow cooker. Thanks for the question, and Happy Crocking!
Terrific recipe! Thanks! I LOVE my slow cooker.
And Hi to my sister, Linda Hacker. 😉
What’s the reason for the double layer of foil?