Cooking Time:3 1/2 - 4 hours on LOW
Ingredients2 dozen chicken wings
2 cups soy sauce
1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons ground ginger
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wings are delicious and is full of all the flavor and taste that everyone will enjoy!
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken; turn to coat.
- Seal & refrigerate both chicken and remaining sauce overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding the marinade.
- Place chicken in 5 qt slow cooker.
- Top with remaining marinade.
- Cover. Cook on low for 3 1/2 – 4 hours until chicken is tender.
Optional: Place wings on serving dish; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
my daug. is going to love this site. we were just talking about how to save time in the evenings as she works late and her son has practice. i told her to do crock pot meals and this site is going to give her lots of recipes to try. thanks so much.