Cooking Time:6 hours
Ingredients2-3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
1 jar salsa, any variety
Taco shells, any style/variety
optional: 1/2-1 packet of chicken taco seasoning (for a little extra flavor)
If you are watching the fats in your food, you will enjoy Slow Cooker Low-Fat Chicken Tacos!
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker, then salsa, then beans.(optional: Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 packet of chicken taco seasoning on top of beans.)
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken with tongs or 2 forks before serving.
- Serve in taco shells and top with low-fat shredded cheese, low-fat sour cream, and any other toppings you like.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated or frozen.