Cooking Time:7 hours
Ingredients4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package dry Italian seasoning packet (the kind you make dressing with)
1/4 cup water
1 can Cream of Chicken soup (low-fat variety works great too!)
1/2 block cream cheese
1 package egg noodles
Creamy chicken recipes are so delicious, and Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken will not be a disappointment!
- Set slow cooker to low and add chicken.
- Mix seasoning packet with water and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Next, in small saucepan, over med. heat, mix soup and cream cheese.
- After constant stirring, pour soup mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook 1 more hour on low setting.
Shred chicken and serve over egg noodles, rice, or pasta. Yummy and oh-so-easy!