Cooking Time:4 hours, additional 55 min. for Pasta
Ingredients1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
15 1/2 oz. red kidney beans, rinsed & drained
15 oz. Italian-style stewed tomatoes
4 1/2 oz. mushrooms, sliced and drained
1 green bell pepper, medium chopped
1/2 c. onion, chopped
1/2 c. celery, chopped
4 garlic, cloves minced
1 c. water
1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
6 oz. spaghetti, thin and broken into halves, or pasta of your choice
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT spaghetti in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours or until veggies are tender.
- Turn slow cooker to High. Stir in spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
- Cover. Stir again after 10 minutes.
- Cover. Cook for an additional 45 minutes or until pasta is tender.