Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients2 lb. pork , cubed
15 T. chili powder
1 c. chopped onion
2 tsp. oregano
2 T. red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. chopped onion
2 bay leaves
- Mix chile powder with water to form a thick paste.
- Blend paste, one cup onion, oregano, salt and vinegar in a blender.
- Add mixture to pork cubes in ziploc bag, along with 1/2 Cup onion and bay leaves.
- Marinate pork in mixture overnight.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!