Cooking Time:6 hours
Ingredients4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt & pepper to taste
1 c. chicken broth
4 -6 slices swiss cheese
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups Herb Stuffing (the dried kind that comes in a bag/box)
1/2 cup butter, Melted
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth over the seasoned chicken.
- Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- In a small bowl, mix both cans of soup with milk.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken breasts, completely covering the meat.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mix on top of everything in the crock pot then drizzle with melted butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve chicken breasts whole or using two forks, pull apart and serve in pieces with mashed potatoes.