Cooking Time:6 hours
Ingredients4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt & pepper to taste
1 c. chicken broth
4 -6 slices swiss cheese
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups Herb Stuffing (the dried kind that comes in a bag/box)
1/2 cup butter, Melted
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth over the seasoned chicken.
- Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- In a small bowl, mix both cans of soup with milk.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken breasts, completely covering the meat.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mix on top of everything in the crock pot then drizzle with melted butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve chicken breasts whole or using two forks, pull apart and serve in pieces with mashed potatoes.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook!
Tried this tonight! It was great!