Cooking Time:7-8 Hours on LOW
Ingredients6 Thick, Bone-In Pork Chops (can also use boneless)
1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
1 T. Butter
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. Soy Sauce
1/2 c. Water
3/4 c. Heinz Chili Sauce
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Prepare sauce: Place butter in a sauce pan and sweat the onions over medium heat until translucent.
- Add garlic and stir, cooking for 1–2 minutes (careful not to let the garlic burn!)
- Place remaining sauce ingredients — Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and water — in the pan and stir well.
- Cook the sauce over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes to fully incorporate flavors. (stirring occasionally)
- Salt & Pepper pork chops on both sides and place in a 4–5 Quart Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker. Top with the sauce mixture.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7–8 hours.