Cooking Time:5 hours
Ingredients1 c. chicken broth
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 c. taco seasoning
28 oz. can diced tomatoes
4 oz. can diced green chilies
14.5 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
14.5 oz. can corn, drained
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into the slow cooker, place frozen chicken breasts into mixture.
- Cover. Cook on High for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return chicken back to the slow cooker and turn off.
- This will blend the flavors of the sauce with the chicken.