Cooking Time:6–8 hours on Low or 3–4 hours on High
Ingredients3/4 c. all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquik
1/3 c. sugar
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
6 oz. evaporated milk, (1/2 of a 12 oz. can)
2 tsp. margarine or butter, melted
3 large ripe peaches, mashed
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and baking mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir.
- Pour in margarine and milk and stir.
- Mix in peaches and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Pour into slow cooker. Cover. Cook on Low for 6–8 hours or on high for 3–4 hours.
Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired, or half and half cream.