Cooking Time:3-4 hours
Ingredients8 oz. Pasta of your choice, cooked
1 1/2 lbs. Ground Beef or Italian Sausage
1 Small White Onion, chopped
26 oz. Spaghetti Sauce
8 oz. Pizza Sauce
1 T. Oregano
4 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
3 1/2 oz.Sliced pepperoni
3 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3 c. Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- In a large skillet, cook mushrooms, beef/sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and return meat to the skillet.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Grease a 5-qt. slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread a third of the meat sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next add 1/3 of the noodles and pepperoni. Sprinkle with a third of the cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover. Cook on low for 4–5 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Optional: I use extra cheese for top, and then add pepperoni for a cheesy dish!
Note: Makes a great meal with garden salad and bread sticks.