Cooking Time:4 Hours on LOW
Ingredients3 lb. of Bone-In Chicken Pieces (we like legs & wings)
1 c. Flour
1 tsp. Seasoned Salt
1/8 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1/2 c. or more of High Heat Oil (like coconut or peanut oil)
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- In a shallow dish combine flour, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Toss chicken pieces with flour mixture to coat.
- In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Sear/Brown chicken on both sides quickly (you don’t want to really cook it!.)
- Transfer browned chicken into an oval slow cooker; DO NOT add any liquid.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.