Cooking Time:3 hours
Ingredients1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, medium chopped
1 pepper, green, medium chopped
15 1/4 oz. corn, whole kernel, can drained
4 oz. mushrooms, can drained
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper
11 oz. salsa, jar
5 c. noodles, egg, uncooked medium noodles
28 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned, undrained
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
dollop of sour cream (optional)
- Cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain, and transfer to slow cooker.
- Top with pepper, corn and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour Salsa over mushrooms.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package in seperate pan.
- After the 3 hours of crocking, drain the noodles you cooked in step 7 and add to the slow cooker.
- Top with diced tomatoes, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Leave in slow cooker for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Optional: Top with a dollop of sour cream!
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Can this recipe be tossed into a gallon bag and frozen to cook all at once in a crock pot? OAMM blog has this listed as a recipe that can be tossed in a bag and no cooking on prep day required.
Carla, I have not heard that you can do this, but if someone else says it can be done, than I would give it a try…. If you do, will you post back and let us know how it turned out so we can let others know your findings… I would certainly give you the credit! Thanks Carla, and Happy Crocking!
On ur recipes, the calories r per serving or for the whole recipe?
They are per serving Paula! 🙂
Hi Paula, the nutrition facts are based on the number of servings! 🙂
615 calories per serving? WOW. Maybe use ground turkey? Forget the sour cream?
Wait. What? 627 grams? That’s like 22 ounces. Nearly a pound and a half. What kind of serving is that?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, the serving size are correct now!
This was incredible, easy to make, and my family loved it! Definitely will be sharing this one!
Thanks Laurie… It is delicious and definitely a family pleaser! Happy Crocking!