Cooking Time:3 hours
Ingredients1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, medium chopped
1 pepper, green, medium chopped
15 1/4 oz. corn, whole kernel, can drained
4 oz. mushrooms, can drained
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper
11 oz. salsa, jar
5 c. noodles, egg, uncooked medium noodles
28 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned, undrained
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
dollop of sour cream (optional)
- Cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain, and transfer to slow cooker.
- Top with pepper, corn and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour Salsa over mushrooms.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package in seperate pan.
- After the 3 hours of crocking, drain the noodles you cooked in step 7 and add to the slow cooker.
- Top with diced tomatoes, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Leave in slow cooker for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Optional: Top with a dollop of sour cream!