Cooking Time:7–9 hours on Low, or 3–4 hours on High
Ingredients4 small green and/or red peppers (tops removed and seeded)
1 lb. ground chuck (browned and drained)
10 oz. corn, frozen
8 oz. tomato sauce
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 c. cheese, shredded (a favorite would be cheddar, swiss or cheese of your choice)
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. onion, chopped
2 T. ketchup
- Remove tops and seeds. Wash peppers and drain.
- Combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT ketchup in mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Stuff peppers 2/3 full.
- Put 3 T. of water in slow cooker.
- Arrange stuffed peppers in slow cooker.
- Pour ketchup over top of peppers.
- Cover. Cook on Low 7–9 hours or high 3–4 hours.