Cooking Time:2 — 2 1/2 hours
Ingredients3 — 8 oz. Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
3/4 c. Sugar
6 Graham Crackers (full pieces), pulverized into crumbs
3 T. of Stick Butter, melted
- Cream Cheese should be at room temperature.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Add Sugar.
- Mix until sugar and cream cheese are well blended.
- Add the 3 eggs one at a time. NOTE: After adding an egg, blend, then add the other etc.
- In a separate bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Mix well as this will form your crust.
- Choose a pan or small crock type cooking pan that will fit in the bottom of your crock-pot with room left on the side. You want to be able to pull the pan out without too much difficulty.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs mixture to the bottom of the pan.
- With a spoon, pat the graham crackers out until you have a smooth layer.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
- Add 2 to 3 cups water to the bottom of the slow cooker. You need enough to last 2 hours but not too much that it will get in your pan.
- Place the cheesecake pan in the slow cooker and place the lid of the crock-pot on.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the center does not have a watery consistency when you stick a knife into it.
- The cheesecake will begin to crack on the sides.
- Let cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove and let set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Serve plain or with your favorite topping!