Cooking Time:5-6 hours on Low, or 3-4 hours on High
Ingredients2 lb. stewing beef (lean stewing beef cubed)
10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup (healthy request or low fat)
1 1/4 oz. onion soup mix (dry)
1 oz. mushroom gravy mix or beef gravy mix
3/4 c. beef broth (if desired, mix with burgundy wine)
1 c. fresh mushrooms (sliced)
1/2 onion (chopped)
12 oz. egg noodles (wide)
This recipe for Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Noodles is easy and one the whole family will love!
- Place beef in the slow cooker.
- Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in beef broth.
- Add mushrooms and onions to mixture, then pour over beef.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cook egg noodles according to directions on package.
- Serve over egg noodles (wide) or of your choice.