Cooking Time:4-6 hours
Ingredients6-8 chicken (pieces with bone in skinned)
4-6 garlic cloves (minced)
1 onion (diced)
2 T. olive oil
6 tomatoes (skinned and seeded or 450 gr. canned)
4 oz. tomato sauce
2 T. tomato paste
1 tsp. sugar (optional, substitute optional)
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. rosemary
1 tsp. thyme
1/4-1/2 c. fresh basil (chopped)
1/4-1/2 cup parsley (chopped)
- Brown garlic and onion in olive oil.
- Add chicken parts and continue to brown.
- When browned, transfer to slow cooker.
- Add all the other ingredients
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4–6 hours.
- Add a little water if required.
Serve over hot, cooked spaghetti.
Sprinkle fresh Parmesan over the dish or individual servings, if desired.