Cooking Time:4-6 hours
Ingredients6-8 chicken (pieces with bone in skinned)
4-6 garlic cloves (minced)
1 onion (diced)
2 T. olive oil
6 tomatoes (skinned and seeded or 450 gr. canned)
4 oz. tomato sauce
2 T. tomato paste
1 tsp. sugar (optional, substitute optional)
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. rosemary
1 tsp. thyme
1/4-1/2 c. fresh basil (chopped)
1/4-1/2 cup parsley (chopped)
- Brown garlic and onion in olive oil.
- Add chicken parts and continue to brown.
- When browned, transfer to slow cooker.
- Add all the other ingredients
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
- Add a little water if required.
Serve over hot, cooked spaghetti.
Sprinkle fresh Parmesan over the dish or individual servings, if desired.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!