Cooking Time:3-4 hours
Ingredients1 lb. head cabbage
2 green bell peppers, diced
2 T. butter
1 onion, medium
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
3/4 c. chicken broth
1. Cut cabbage in half and cut out core. Boil cabbage for 3-4 minutes. Peel off 12 large leaves and set aside.
2. Slice remaining cabbage into small pieces.
3. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add butter and cook ground turkey until brown, approximately 8-10 minutes. Add sliced cabbage, green bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes more.
4. Roll up cooked turkey mix into cooked cabbage leaves.
5. Place in slow cooker and pour chicken broth over the leaves.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
Provided by Jen M. T. via Facebook
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook!
Hi, just wanted to let you know that your ingredients list doesn’t include an onion and also your instructions don’t tell when to use the salt and pepper. Making this right now in my crock pot so hopefully it turns out. Thanks!
Thanks Ann, so sorry about that! I have corrected the recipe… post back and let me know how it turned out! Happy Crocking!