Cooking Time:3-4 hours
Ingredients1 lb. head cabbage
2 green bell peppers, diced
2 T. butter
1 onion, medium
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
3/4 c. chicken broth
1. Cut cabbage in half and cut out core. Boil cabbage for 3-4 minutes. Peel off 12 large leaves and set aside.
2. Slice remaining cabbage into small pieces.
3. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add butter and cook ground turkey until brown, approximately 8-10 minutes. Add sliced cabbage, green bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes more.
4. Roll up cooked turkey mix into cooked cabbage leaves.
5. Place in slow cooker and pour chicken broth over the leaves.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
Provided by Jen M. T. via Facebook