Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients3 lb. beef round steak, 1/2 inch thick
3/4 c. flour, divided
2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
2 onions, medium, thinly sliced and seperated into rings
2 - 4 oz. cans sliced mushrooms, drained, or 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms sliced
10.5 oz. condensed beef broth
1/4 c white wine (optional)
1 1/2 c. sour cream
Hot buttered noodles or fluffy rice
3 T. parsley, fresh minced
- Trim all excess fat from steak and cut meat into 3 inch strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Conbine 1/2 cup flour, the salt, pepper and dry mustard; toss with steak strips to coat thoroughly.
- Place coated steak strips in slow cooker.
- Stir in onion rings and mushrooms.
- Add beef broth and wine, stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
- Before serving mix sour cream, 1/4 cup flour, stir into slow cooker.
- Serve over noodles or rice, and sprinkle minced parsley over top.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!