Cooking Time:6–8 hours
Ingredients2 lb. chicken breast, frozen
1 1/2 packages Chicken Taco seasoning, Becky prefers McCormick
Salt and Pepper to taste
Chicken Broth, 1 1/2 inches on bottom of crock pot
half jar of hot salsa, Becky prefers “Hell on the Red” hot sauce
Love recipes that are shared from my FaceBook Family! Thank you Becky M. S.!!
- Put 3 or 4 frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine taco seasoning, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken breast.
- Pour enough chicken broth to fill bottom of slow cooker about 1 1/2 inches.
- Top with half jar of hot salsa.…I like “Hell on the Red ” brand…
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6–8 hours, or all day and then shred with fork or cut in small chunks.
Note: Serve them in fried or warmed corn tortilla…yummy!
Provided by Becky M. S. at www.facebook.com