Slow Cooker London Broil
3 1/2 lb. london broil (beef)
1 green pepper
28 ozs stewed tomatoes
1/8 cup red wine (optional)
- Place London Broil in slow cooker.
- Slice onions and peppers into rings and place on top of London Broil.
- Top all with stewed tomatoes.
- Pour wine over tomatoes (if using).
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Jenn Bare is a Mom, Chef & the Crock-Pot® Girl. She hosts a weekly “Mom Monday” segment on ABC-15 in Phoenix. Jenn is the founder of GetCrocked, the #1 resource for slow cooking with over 1.5 million online followers. She innovates recipes daily with her favorite tool in the kitchen, the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.