Cooking Time:6-8 hours
Ingredients4-6 chicken breast
1/4 c. butter
1 pkg. italian dressing mix, (I use garlic and herb)
1/2 c. white wine
10 3/4 oz. golden mushroom, can (I also add 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken)
4 oz. chive and onion cream cheese
8 oz. angle hair pasta
Shared by our facebook friend Kelly L., and she said this is “By far one of her favorites”! Thanks Kelly for sharing!
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Add the butter!
- Sprinkle the dry italian dressing mix over the butter and chicken.
- Pour the white wine over top.
- Combine both soup mixtures together and spread over top.
- Lay the brick of cream cheese on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours and serve over angel hair pasta!
Provided by Kelly L. via facebook.com