Cooking Time:3 hours on Low and 30 minutes on High
Ingredients4 green peppers
2 red peppers or yellow or both
1 white onion
4 pork chops (boneless center cut)
4 flank steak (lean)
1 1/4 oz. fajita seasoning mix
2 c. cheese (mexican blend)
Love finding easy recipes to share with my guests and this one is a hit at our house! Slow Cooker Fajitas.…
- Cut steak and pork into strips. (You can cut them in half if you’re not putting them on a tortillas).
- Coat meat strips in olive oil.
- Chop veggies into thick strips.
- Place pork chops on the bottom of slow cooker, salt and pepper.
- Place steak on top of pork chops, salt and pepper.
- Place onions and peppers on top and again, salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Stir all ingredients together and add garlic to taste and fajita seasonings.
- Cover again. Cook on High heat for approximately 30 minutes.
Serve with shredded cheese and taco sauce on the side.