Cooking Time:3 hours on Low and 30 minutes on High
Ingredients4 green peppers
2 red peppers or yellow or both
1 white onion
4 pork chops (boneless center cut)
4 flank steak (lean)
1 1/4 oz. fajita seasoning mix
2 c. cheese (mexican blend)
Love finding easy recipes to share with my guests and this one is a hit at our house! Slow Cooker Fajitas….
- Cut steak and pork into strips. (You can cut them in half if you’re not putting them on a tortillas).
- Coat meat strips in olive oil.
- Chop veggies into thick strips.
- Place pork chops on the bottom of slow cooker, salt and pepper.
- Place steak on top of pork chops, salt and pepper.
- Place onions and peppers on top and again, salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Stir all ingredients together and add garlic to taste and fajita seasonings.
- Cover again. Cook on High heat for approximately 30 minutes.
Serve with shredded cheese and taco sauce on the side.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Have you ever done with just steak? Or steak and chicken?
Hi Sarah…. Yes I have, and found it to be Y U M M Y! Happy Crocking!
Really, no liquids?
What do you do about the liquid?
Marcia if there is too much liquid, you need to drain the liquid and reserve it in case you will need it! Hope this helps!