Cooking Time:4–6 hours
Ingredients1 c. hot water
10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup, or cream of chicken with herbs, canned
4 oz. mushrooms, with liquid
1 c. peas, frozen
2 T. chopped pimiento
2 c. diced cooked turkey
1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 c. finely chopped onion
1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
2 c. broken uncooked spaghetti, or noodles you have on hand
Great recipe to use up the leftover turkey… My grandmother use to make Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini for the family! Fond memories!
- Spray inside of crock pot with flavored cooking spray.
- Combine the water, soup, mushrooms with liquid, and pimiento.
- Stir in turkey, cheese, onion, parsley, and nutmeg.
- Add broken up spaghetti. Stir to combine and pour into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, until spaghetti is tender.
- Mix before serving.
NOTE: Easily made with Chicken as well! 🙂