Cooking Time:5–7 hours
Ingredients1 lb. pork shoulder, boneless, cut into 3/4′ cubes
1 onion, small, cut into 1/4″ wedges
5 oz. sliced bamboo shoots, canned and drained
1/2 c. teriyaki baste and glaze
1 tsp. grated gingerroot
1 lb. pkg. frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts, thawed, drained
2 c. uncooked instant white rice
2 c. water
Enjoy a traditional dish of Slow Cooker Chop Suey over Rice!
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a 4–6 quart slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5–7 hours.
- 15 minutes before serving, stir vegetables into pork shoulder.
- Increase crocking to high; cover and cook an additional 10–15 min. or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in water as directed on pkg.
- Serve pork mixture over rice.
Note: Can also serve with Soy Sauce and Chinese Noodles!