Cooking Time:4 hours on Low or 3 hours on High
Ingredients3 T. butter, divided 2 c. yellow cornmeal 1 c. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese 8 c. water 2 tsp. garlic, finely minced 2 tsp. salt 3 T. herbs, such as; parsley, thyme, chives or chervil or any combination you would like
Slow Cooker Herb Polenta can be served with so many meals as a side or even a main dish! Yummy and great when you grill it too! Enjoy!
- Butter a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Combine cornmeal, water, garlic, salt and remaining of the butter. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook for 4 hours on Low or 3 hours on High, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cheese and herbs.
- Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
NOTE: For even more flavor you can chill the polenta in slices in the refrigerator until they are firm, and grill or fry them until golden brown. YUMMY!
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!