Cooking Time:4 hours on Low or 3 hours on High
Ingredients3 T. butter, divided 2 c. yellow cornmeal 1 c. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese 8 c. water 2 tsp. garlic, finely minced 2 tsp. salt 3 T. herbs, such as; parsley, thyme, chives or chervil or any combination you would like
Slow Cooker Herb Polenta can be served with so many meals as a side or even a main dish! Yummy and great when you grill it too! Enjoy!
- Butter a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Combine cornmeal, water, garlic, salt and remaining of the butter. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook for 4 hours on Low or 3 hours on High, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cheese and herbs.
- Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
NOTE: For even more flavor you can chill the polenta in slices in the refrigerator until they are firm, and grill or fry them until golden brown. YUMMY!