Cooking Time:3 hours on High, 6 hours on Low
Ingredients1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 T. butter
1/4 c. water
3 T. fresh lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken is a favorite at our house, and you will find this healthy dish is full of flavor!
- Mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rubbing the mixture into chicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to the slow cooker.
- In the same skillet where you browned the chicken, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to a boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours.
- Stir in the parsley prior to serving.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Hi, this looks great! Any reason you think I might run into problems using WHOLE boneless, skinless chicken breasts, rather than halved ones? Thanks!
No they should still work! Happy Crocking!