Cooking Time:2–3 hours
Ingredients1 lb. chicken breast tenders, uncooked
16 oz. Mexican Velveeta cheese, cubed
1/2 c. Salsa (any kind)
15 oz. Rotel Diced Tomatoes, drained
15 oz. can of black beans, rinsed & drained
8 oz. cream cheese
Tortilla chips, for serving
Sour cream, for garnish
Sliced olives, for garnish
Sliced green onions, for garnish
Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Nachos are so good for Holidays, Game Days, Potlucks and just when you are hungry for something great to munch on!
- Use a slow cooker liner for this recipe — easy clean up!
- Put chicken in slow cooker and top with cheese, salsa, Rotel, beans in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 2–3 hours.
- Add softened cream cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 30 additional minutes.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- Place shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Serve this delicious cheesy chicken mixture over tortilla chips and top with sour cream, olives and green onions.
NOTE: Can be made with beef or pork too!