Cooking Time:4-5 hours
Ingredients1 - 1/2 lb. ground beef, lean
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
28 oz. tomato sauce, canned
6 oz. tomato paste, canned
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tsp. dried oregano
Optional: 7 oz. mushrooms, stems and pieces (layered per instructions)
12 oz. cottage cheese (small curd)
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup asiago cheese
12 oz. lasagna noodles, uncooked
16 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
You will create a very delicious meal for you family in a very short time with Slow Cooker EASY Lasagna!
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano.
- Cook long enough to get it warm.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker, (Optional: Mushrooms).
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up, ending with cheese.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
Serve with hot bread and a salad and meal is ready!