Cooking Time:3-4 hours
Ingredients1 lb. Italian sausage
1/2 c. onions, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 T. tomato paste
26 oz. spaghetti sauce, canned
1 c. cottage cheese, small curd (or ricotta)
1 c. mushrooms, sliced
1-2 c. spinach
19 oz. tortellini. package frozen
Slow Cooker Tortellini Lasagna Casserole is very EASY to make and is FULL of flavor.
- In a skillet, brown the sausage and saute the onions and garlic at the same time, then add in the tomato paste.
- After sausage is browned and onions are soft, pour the spaghetti sauce and the cottage cheese into the skillet.
- Stir in the spinach and mushrooms.
- Layer in the slow cooker the frozen tortellini and sausage mixture. (1/3 of the sauce, 1/2 of the tortellini, 1/3 of the sauce, 1/2 of the tortellini, and then the remaining sauce.) (Sauce should be on top!)
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
Optional: Serve with grated Parmesan Cheese!
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!