Cooking Time:3 - 4 hours
Ingredients4 chicken, thighs, boneless, skinless, partially frozen and cut into cubes
1/2 c. onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 T. canola oil
1 T. soy sauce
2 T. teriyaki sauce
1 T. brown sugar
1 T. sesame oil
1/2 c. chicken broth, (or 1/2 cup water mixed with 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon granules)
1 T. tapioca, quick cooking
1/2 c. peanut butter, (creamy or chunky)
1 lime, juiced
Ground red pepper to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
Peanuts and cilantro for garnish
8 oz. Fettuccine, (about 8-10 oz cooked)
Love this recipe of Slow Cooker Chicken and Fettuccine with Peanut Sauce as it is packed with flavor!
- Combine the onion, garlic, and oil in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for about 5 minutes, stirring once every minute, until onions are soft.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add the chicken into the slow cooker.
- Whisk the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, broth, tapioca and peanut butter in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
- Add in juice from the lime, sprinkle in the ground red pepper to taste and add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and coat with the peanut sauce.
- Scoop onto individual plates and garnish with cilantro and fresh peanuts.