Cooking Time:4–5 hours
Ingredients10–12 lasagna noodles, uncooked (break to fit, as it depends on the size and shape of your crock pot)
32 oz. sauce, Alfredo (I used, 2 — 16 oz. jars)
1/3 c. water
1 1/2 c. chicken, cooked and diced (I use a Rotisserie chicken)
16 oz. cottage cheese, small curd (or ricotta cheese)
2 c. cheese, mozzarella, grated
2.25 oz. olives, black, sliced
1 c. mushrooms, sliced, fresh if you have them (optional)
2 T. cheese, Parmesan
1 tsp. parsley, dried
This delicious recipe of Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Lasagna will take a LARGE slow cooker, such as a 5–6 quart slow cooker.
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray or use a crock pot liner that is also sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Break 3 or 4 lasagna noodles to fit in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Layer one-third of the Alfredo sauce, half of the water, and half of the chicken over the noodles.
- Spread half of the cottage cheese, half of the mushrooms and sprinkle one-third of the mozzarella cheese over the last layer.
- Next spread half of the olives.
- Add second layer of noodles. Second layer of one-third of Alfredo sauce, remaining chicken, water, cottage cheese and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle second one-third of mozzarella. Layer remaining noodles, sauce, and mozzarella. Top off with the rest of the olives, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4–5 hours (no longer than 5 hours because the noodles go soft and mushy).