Cooking Time:2 1/2 to 3 hours on High
Ingredients1 cake mix, red velvet
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1 2/3 c. water
3.4 oz. package Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
2 c. milk, cold
12 oz. chocolate chips, white
Slow Cooker Red Velvet Cake originated as best known from the Waldorf-Astoria Cake! But one thing we do know is that it is delicious!
- Combine cake mix with eggs, oil, and water. Pour into slow cooker.
- Make Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix using cold milk…and pour over cake mix in slow cooker. Do Not Stir
- Evenly sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top of the pudding mix.
- Cover. Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on High.
- Cake will be moist but should not jiggle, and chocolate will be softly shooting up from the top of the cake.
OPTIONAL: Cut in a heart shape, and you can even sprinkle with powdered sugar!
Great SERVED with whipped topping or ice cream, if you desire!