Cooking Time:4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low
Ingredients1/2 c. water
3 lbs. ribs, Baby back, trimmed
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
18 oz. sauce, barbecue
Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs are so delicious, and so easy to prepare! Great for the working family, as it can crock all day and when you get home within minutes you have a wonderful meal!
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over ribs to season.
- Place water into slow cooker.
- Layering the ribs in the water.
- Put the onions and garlic on top the ribs.
- Cover. Cook for 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place ribs in a baking sheet.
- Discard onion and garlic.
- Cover and coat ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes in the oven or until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Great recipe! We just tried this today, it’s super easy and you can pull the bones out clean! I just don’t know why you’d want to discard the onions. I put them in the oven with the ribs and BBQ sauce, boy were they delicious!