Cooking Time:8 — 10 hours
Ingredients4 lb. Beef Brisket, trimmed
2 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1 Red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
1 Large Yellow Onion, sliced
16 oz. BBQ Sauce
Slow Cooker Smothered Brisket is great to serve to family and guests! Delicious and so easy to make!
- Rub the brisket with garlic salt and black pepper, and place in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Top with red bell pepper and onion ring slices.
- Pour half the barbecue sauce over brisket.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove brisket from slow cooker and shred.
- Place back in the slow cooker.
- Pour remaining barbecue sauce over all and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Place on a bun of your choice for a wonderful sandwich!