Cooking Time:5-6 hours
Ingredients2 1/2 lbs. potatoes, cut into wedges (I used Russet, and didn't peel; red would work great too)
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 T. lemon juice
1 T. dried parsley
2 green onions, sliced
3 tsp. dried dill
1/4 tsp. kosher salt (might want more to taste if you use unsalted butter)
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Slow Cooker Irish Potatoes are so good, and great to make and serve for potlucks and family gatherings!
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, place the cut potatoes and water into the crock. (Only potatoes and water!).
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain the liquid leaving the potatoes in the crock.
- Toss potatoes with melted butter, lemon juice, sliced green onion, and all seasoning.
- Make sure the slow cooker is on warm setting and serve right out of the crock. If you don’t have a warm setting on your slow cooker, be careful not to burn the potatoes by leaving them on Low!