Cooking Time:3 1/2 hours on Low or 1 3/4 hours on High
Ingredients1 lb. carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
1 sweet red pepper, medium-size, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch slices
3/4 c. chicken broth, low-sodium
1/4 c. teriyaki sauce, low-sodium
2 T. cornstarch
1 T. oyster sauce
2 tsp. sugar
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
8 oz. snow peas, trimmed
8 oz. bamboo shoots, canned
Sliced scallions (optional)
1 T. sesame seeds, (optional)
3 c. brown rice, cooked
Slow Cooker Shrimp Stir-Fry is a great recipe to make with all the delicious veggies. It can also be made with beef, pork or the meat of your choice.
- Place sliced carrots and red pepper in a 5 — 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, blend broth, teriyaki, cornstarch, oyster sauce and sugar.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook for 3 1/2 hours on Low or 1 3/4 hours on High.
- During the final 20 minutes of cooking time, stir shrimp, snow peas and bamboo shoots (drained), or veggies of your choice into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds (optional) and serve over brown rice.