Cooking Time:4 hours
Ingredients4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
6 oz. (about 3 cups) Stuffing Mix (like Stove Top)
1/2 c. sour cream
10 1/2 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup
Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing is a comfort meal, and so easy and simple to make.… Oh and tasty too!
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- Combine sour cream and soup together and pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Fluff all ingredients and serve.